Trip Activities Include:
- Tour the Benito Juarez Children’s Home
- 3-day FGEA/Mexico 50th Anniversary Conference
- Fellowship with Mexican brothers and sisters
- Visit a rural church project
- Ministry in local city churches.
$700 per person (or less, depending on the number of travelers).
This includes: Transportation in Mexico, Hotel Stay in Mexico, and Breakfasts at the hotel and food during the conference.
Participants should be prepared to pay for several meals, a $40 Visa, and any extras they would like. COVID tests are not currently required, but that could change. Recommended cash on hand: $300.
We will cross the border at McAllen, Texas. (Each person will be responsible for their own transportation to and from McAllen.)
Deadline to sign up is June 15, with a partially refundable deposit of $350. Full payment is due by July 1.
All Applicants should be 18 or older.